Recently, Computer Concepts was authorized by Apple to sell the iPad, but we’ve been singing the praises of the device since long before that time. Since more and more people are deciding to invest in an iPad for themselves, we thought we’d give you a list of reasons why you should own one as well.
1. Travel – On a recent vacation, one of our team members decided to leave his computer at home. The iPad allowed him to stay connected to the office, while reducing the weight of his load. Needless to say, he’s not likely to travel with his laptop again.
2. Books – Once you read a book on the iPad, you’ll likely choose it as your primary reading device. With multiple reader options, you can buy books from most online stores and read them right on your iPad.
3. FaceTime – Connecting with the ones you love has never been easier. Use FaceTime to have a face-to-face conversation with anyone who has an iPad, iPhone or Mac computer.
4. News – No matter how you get your news, reading it on the iPad is easy and fun. Multi-touch gestures allow you to swipe between pages, links allow you to open other articles without turning a page and sharing news stories via email and social media can be done with a couple of clicks.
5. Instant Access – Because you never have to turn off your iPad, the Internet and all of your other apps are available with the tap of your finger. Use your iPad while watching TV, getting ready for bed or when you have your coffee on the porch.